The bathroom is one of the most-used rooms in the house. Because of this, it’s also one of the hardest to keep clean. In addition to frequent use taking a toll, steam from the shower and sink create the perfect atmosphere for dust, soap scum and spotty mirrors. Sterling Maids is here to help you keep your bathroom clean and reduce germs.
About Our Bathroom Cleaning Services
As part of our house cleaning services, Sterling Maids thoroughly cleans all surfaces throughout the bathroom. This includes wiping down windowsills, baseboards, blinds and more. Our experts scrub and remove soap scum from your shower, tub, tile and grout. Next, we focus on the sink by wiping down the vanity, mirror and counter tops to remove all water spots, toothpaste and buildup. Perhaps most importantly, we clean the entire toilet inside and out – you’re welcome! We finish by vacuuming bathmats and mopping the bathroom floor to remove hair and debris. We even go the extra mile by polishing faucets, drains caps and towel holders.
What do we clean?
- And more – custom cleaning plans are available!
Bathroom Cleaning Tips
Sterling Maids has decades of experience cleaning bathrooms of all types and sizes. Over that time, we’ve accumulated a wealth of knowledge about how to properly clean this area of your home. These bathroom cleaning tips will help your bathroom stay neat and tidy between more in-depth cleanings.
How to Clean a Bathroom
- Keep a small vacuum near the bathroom, and give the floor and rugs a quick once-over every day.
- Use a small squeegee after your morning shower to clean the glass and reduce water spots.
- Keep some potpourri or a fresh candle in the bathroom for a good scent.
- Put a simple nylon netting over the drain in the shower or tub to significantly reduce hair clogs.
- Keep sanitizing wipes near the sink to quickly wipe off the faucet, sink and counter tops between cleans.
Contact us at 571-733-3055 to learn more about how we can customize your cleaning plan to meet your needs.