Keep Safety a top Prioriyt
At Sterling Maids, we understand the importance of safety during cleaning. From the obvious hazards, such as wet floors, to the not so obvious, such as mixing ammonia and bleach, Sterling Maids adheres to a strict safety regimen during each cleaning service.
When cleaning in between Sterling Maids visits, it’s good practice to follow these cleaning safety tips:
- Reduce slips and falls by placing anti-slip strips on rugs
- Wear rubber gloves to avoid contact with chemicals
- Do not mix chemicals for any reason
- Secure cleaning products away from the reach of children and pets
- Always dilute concentrated cleaning products before use
- Ventilate rooms before you clean
- Always read the instructions before use
- Change out dishcloths often to reduce bacteria and mildew
- Avoid tripping by never leaving loose items, like toys, on steps
If you have any questions about the cleaning products Sterling Maids uses in your home, be sure to ask. Our goal is to provide quality home cleaning services that help reduce the amount of germs and allergens in your home. Sterling Maids offers custom cleaning plans for all budgets and schedules. Call 571-733-3055 , or Request a FREE Estimate online.